The wind industry profitability is based on the health of each component of the wind turbine generator.
The I-care team works on site every day to inspect and provide solutions for each fault detected on your turbines. The focus of our expert team is reducing unplanned shutdowns, reducing maintenance and safety issues, and minimizing maintenance costs.
To provide our solutions, we are working throughout the lifetime of the machine:
- Ensure that the start-up conditions are correct and that the equipment will work properly (Coupling Laser alignment, inspections, etc.)
- Check the equipment and register with the supplier/manufacturer the guarantee/warranty on the equipment
Punctual/periodic general inspection
Following the expert consulting committee of German Wind energy association, the operator has to arrange for the inspection to be done by a specialized company. The inspection intervals comply with the installed capacity of the wind turbine and are defined as follows:
- Wind turbine less than 300 kW: every 4 years
- Wind turbine from 300 to 1500 kW: every 2 years
- Wind turbine above 1500 kW: annually
I-care follows recognized procedures/norms and is ensures inspections on each main component are performed based on these procedures.
End of Warranty Inspection
The operation and maintenance of wind farms are costly. To ensure your wind turbines provide cost-efficient operation for as long as possible, any deficiencies that occur within the fixed warranty period must be repaired by the manufacturer. Our end-of-warranty inspection services help you to reduce costs by detecting failures of critical components as early as possible so you can establish warranty claims.
The I-care team helps you to:
- Ensure your wind turbines provide effective operation for as long as possible
- Identify failures of critical components within your warranty period
- Establish and support you for warranty claims to ensure that the manufacturer carries out any required repairs
- Minimizes maintenance costs through effective warranty claims
I-Care provides recognized experience and combined with multi, hi-tech technologies in terms of prediction analysis to:
- Identify the root cause of a fault causing a shut-down of the equipment
- Propose technical solutions in order to prevent new occurrences of this fault